Fernando Conde Möller
FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT OF NEWLAND
Global perspective and international experience of the real estate and hotel industry since 1985. The last 10 years have been especially dedicated to the Family Office world, as a member of various councils and committees with the focus in the real estate portfolio. Asset management and business plan regarding future generations.
Fernando Conde Möller brings a combined 25 years of experience within the real estate sector.
He holds a degree in Political Science and Economics from the UAB (Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona). He has advised numerous financial institutions about investment and divestment processes and Corporate Real Estate. He has also developed corporate and logistics centers, residential and hotel developments, and he advise private ultra-high-net-worth clients and companies within the sector.
Founder and President of Newland
He provides an innovative approach aimed at top management, specializing in the comprehensive management of portfolios for real estate and hotels asset management. Expert in Family Office portfolio’s management.
Besides acting as a broker and advisor along its career, has acted as developer (SEAT Logistic providers park, luxury residential apartments, HQ of Cap Gemini in Spain) Project Manager (Palacio de Congresos Hotel Rey Juan Carlos I, HQ Banco de Vizcaya in Catalonia (Pza. Francesc Macià), International development of 500 social houses in Mexico, and had experiences in project finances (Bancs, club deals and funds).
- 1987- 2003 Co-owner and CEO: Grupo Ferran www.ferran.es2003- Present Services for private ultra-high-net-worth clients, Family Office and corporate estates
- 2003- Present Owner and CEO: Newland Property Consultants www.newland.es
- 2009- Present Co-owner: Newland Property Management www.newland.es
- 2010- Present Co-owner and President: Newland Hotel Concept www.newland.es
- 2010- Present Owner and President: Newland Education www.newland.es
- 2011 – Present Founder and Chairman of FOMM (Family Offices Managers Meetings) www.fomm.es . Aiming to share best practices and deal clubs within highest FO of Spain and Andorra.
FOMM has a joint venture with the Family Office Exchange (Chicago, USA) www.familyoffice.com
- 2012- Present
- Member of the AON (RHN) Advisory Board (www.aon.com)
- Member of the Pureti Advisory Board (www.pureti.es)
- Co – owner and President at Penta Partners (www.pentapartners.com , web under construction) present in North and South America, Portugal and Spain, with senior partners in every market. (Miami, Brazil, Lisboa and Barcelona). Provides International hotel and tourism Services & consulting. Strategic Sales Programs.
An active member of the following initiatives
He is convinced in the importance of training and, with this core belief in mind, promotes a variety of training courses: MBA in Property Sciences, business ethics, Real Estate valuations and assessment. He is also a professor / consultant at the Open University of Catalonia and has been professor in the Universidad San Pablo (CEU).
2010 – Present
Dean of the MBA in Property Sciences at the Open University of Catalonia (UOC), recently certify and approved by the RICS. (2013)
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Member of Urban Land Institute
- Professor at the Universidad Abat Oliba (Masters in Real Estate Management)
- Regular speaker at national and international conferences
- Member of the organizational committee of the Barcelona Meeting Point
- Promoter of many social events of interest and roundtable meetings specializing in the real estate sector:
- Together with other business people, he brought Prime Minister Tony Blair to Barcelona
- Invites various entrepreneurs around the city to talks with a range of personalities (Mayor of the City of Barcelona, members of the Board of Barcelona Football Club, President of Colonial, President of MAPFRE Real Estate, Chairman of CRE of the MIT, etc.) Encourages the development of roundtable debate within the real estate sector
- Regular contributor to newspapers and periodicals on economic matters and interviewed on many occasions for his opinions about the real estate sector.
- Regularly writes opinion articles regarding real estate sector.
- Ongoing training